So today, I was able to get Will to take a few quick shots of me in some of my new purchases.
We literally only took a few moments to take some of these shots, after dropping off my Cuzzo’s keys to her at her job at Levi’s. (I did my Cuzzo a solid, and waited for Comcast to come and hook up her cable/internet at her new pad. Man, I’m a great friend! Ha! ) We walked across the street just in time to take a few just before the sun set.
I am in love with my new J.Campbell wedge booties. Like I mentioned here, I had to pull the trigger!
And look how perfectly they go with my cargos!
I hope you’re Tuesday was terrific, and hopefully I’ll be able to take some more shots in some of my other “newbies” soon!
1. ” Lady’s Choice Cardigan” in Neutral from Anthro (newbie)
2. “Nell Tank” in Navy from Anthro (newbie)
4. Jeffrey Campbell “Syd Perforated Suede booties” from Shopbop (on sale now!)
5. Juicy Couture handbag from Juicy
6. Vintage necklace form Pippin Jewelry, N.Y.
7. Erica Anenberg Cosmo Twosome silver ring from Gilt (newbie)
8. Alkemie Stingray ring gifted
9. My trusty Rachel Leigh brass bangles from Shopbop
10. Earrings (forget the designer?) from a boutique here in Oakland years back.